Director, Plaque Product Marketing
Company: HeartFlow, Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 19, 2023
HeartFlow has received international recognition for exceptional
strides in healthcare innovation, is supported by medical societies
around the world, cleared for use in the US, UK, Europe, Japan and
Canada, and has been used for more than 250,000 patients worldwide.
Join us in helping to revolutionize precision heartcare with the
all-in-one solution for patients with suspected CAD.
As Plaque Product Marketing Director, you will play a pivotal role
in transforming CAD treatment by planning, developing, and
executing the Plaque Analysis marketing strategy to drive Plaque
Analysis to standard of care and capture demand long-term.
- Develop comprehensive strategic and tactical marketing plans,
aligning with overall program goals.
- Understand the patient journey and key stakeholders' needs,
customize HeartFlow Plaque Analysis value propositions, key
messages, and assets to various stakeholders to drive
- Understand barriers-to-adoption, and work cross-functionally to
formulate strategies and develop plans to break down these barriers
to maximize success.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications to build and execute
the omnichannel strategy, including digital marketing and
conventions, to increase share of voice and reach target customer
- Gain understanding of competitive offerings to drive
competitive positioning and messaging.
- Collaborate with FFRct and RoadMap Product Marketing team on
portfolio messaging, campaigns, initiatives and commercial offering
specifically related to Plaque.
- Work with Product Development team by sharing customer feedback
and providing inputs into product development process to bring the
next iteration of Plaque technology to market.
- Coordinate with Medical Affairs to identify and influence
podium presentations at crucial conferences.
- Collaborate with Sales Training to build content for continued
education of the salesforce.
- Partner closely with Sales leadership and Field Advisory Board
to develop effective tools for salesforce to achieve
- Closely manage timelines across all activities to drive
- Set metrics to measure the effectiveness of the marketing
- Experience in driving a new disruptive technology from launch
- Experience and track record in developing and launching
marketing initiatives in the healthcare space to drive business
- Experience translating complex clinical evidence and health
economics data to support value proposition and build commercial
- Experience in close collaboration with cross-functional team
and sales organization to drive campaign execution.
- Experience working with Imaging Cardiologists/Radiologist,
General Cardiologist, Interventional Cardiologist and CV line
- Proven ability to establish/set marketing strategy and drive
- Critical and analytical thinking to solve business
- Expertise in best-in-class marketing tools, programs, and
- Outstanding project and people management, organization, and
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, able to contribute both
individually and as a leader.
- Ability to develop and present complex business
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to collaborate
and work cross-functionally to drive results.
Educational Requirements and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, preferably business or
science. MBA strongly preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing or market development (B2B
healthcare marketing preferred).
- Previous medical device, life science, or healthcare commercial
marketing and market development experience, including developing
and launching marketing initiatives and campaigns to drive
The pay range for this role takes into account the wide range of
factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to experience and training; skill sets;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. A reasonable estimate of the yearly base compensation range
is $180,000 to $240,000.
We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee
needs based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive
health care coverage, a health savings account, disability, and
life insurance, a Critical Illness and accident plan, a flex
spending account (medical and dependent care), a 401k plan with a
company match, mental health support TaskHuman, EAP, financial
coaching, Rocket Lawyer, and more. HeartFlow offers 12 paid
holidays, 15 vacation days, and 80 hours of sick leave.
Keywords: HeartFlow, Inc., Mountain View , Director, Plaque Product Marketing, Advertising , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!