Marketing Program Manager
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Added - 10/28/23 Marketing Program Manager Project/Program
Management Mountain View , - California - Temp Marketing Program
One of The Sage Group's top clients is searching for a Marketing
Program Manager, must have marketing experience with smart home
consumer technology. The client is a leading technology company
specializing in Internet-related services and products that include
online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and
Client starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both
together in unconventional and helpful ways. The Client Home team
is focused on building connected home products, services, and
solutions that uniquely bring together hardware, software, and
intelligence to help people manage their everyday life. -
Building the most complete and comprehensive smart home platform
and ecosystem is critical to our success. We strive to help
consumers easily build the smart home of their dreams, with devices
that integrate with Client Home to control and automate their
devices so they magically work together.
The Marketing Program Manager is responsible for coordinating
marketing support for key product launches and updates across the
US, Canada, APAC, and EMEA. We are looking for someone who does
more than just scheduling. We want someone who understands
marketing, can see problems creeping up on the horizon, and can
engage and motivate people across multiple teams.
Your job will be to run point on marketing strategies developed by
the Client Home Product Marketing team. Depending on that plan, the
team you'll be driving to execute against that plan can include
Product Management, UX, Creative, Advertising, Social, Web, Email,
and Channel Marketing.
You'll be working with all of them to understand upcoming product
updates/fixes, track launch readiness, track marketing asset
development (with producers and agencies), identify and escalate
any risks, and ultimately ensure a successful marketing campaign.
This is a big, important role and critical for us to continue
scaling to match our growth.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Develop and maintain launch processes and tracker for Client
Home Product Marketing team. Key responsibilities will include
execution and coordination of marketing campaigns to support
upcoming consumer hardware and software launches.
- Represent the Product Marketing team on cross functional core
teams. Track launch milestones, launch readiness, and lead reviews
to ensure team members are aligned on their common objectives and
upper management approvals.
- Partner with product marketers to develop compelling creative
briefs to initiate the creation of marketing assets to support
- Work cross functionally to develop and cultivate relationships
with Product Marketers, Product Managers, UX Designers, and
copywriters and producers. -
- Must have a collaborative style, be able to communicate
critical changes across the organization, and cultivate and
maintain an open environment where ideas are shared, questioned and
tested. Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-5 years as a marketing program manager in a fast-paced tech
- Marketing experience with smart home consumer technology.
- Familiarity with how the creative process works from the
creative brief phase, through asset development, and all the way
through to launch.
- Experience managing marketing campaigns in dynamic and matrixed
- Experience working cross-functionally with several different
teams and global regions.
- Strong critical thinking skills to anticipate problems, provide
creative solutions and manage the potential for constant
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage critical projects
- Experience being a part of a cross functional core team as a
representative of the marketing team.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex
issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to
influence teammates at multiple levels of the org and help create
alignment. Duration: 1 years plus strong extension potential
Location: San Francisco Bay Area CA, mainly remote but some random
Compensation: $60-71/hr DOE
Keywords: Thesagegroup, Mountain View , Marketing Program Manager, Advertising , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!