USA Marketing Operations Project Manager
Location: Morgan Hill
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle
with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry?
At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a
variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity,
a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all
aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the
company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it's
marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international
assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the
power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
Do you enjoy being the hub of a project, working with a large
cross-functional team: marketing, creative, digital, retail and
product, as well as outside vendors, across various time zone?
How you'll make a difference
- Collaborate with Category Leaders in successful execution of
New Product Introductions in the USA.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope,
within budget, upholding creative goals, and brand
- Order and manage and handle bike marketing sample.
- Master the art of keeping creative and business function
focused on the project brief and decision making to move the
- Tie together cross functional departments between Marketing,
Operations, Finance, and Sales to support business
- Dedication to the craft of operational excellence.
What you need to win
- 2 to 4 years proven working experience in project
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and
multitasking skills---Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Experience with Dropbox, Miro, Oracle and project management
software (Atlassian, etc.)
- Thrive on creative energy and work well in a fast-paced
- Experience running processes for multiple teams.
- Experience with executing in person and digital events
- The temperament of a leader: flexible, resilient, and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
Tell Me More
Full Time - Remote
Health benefits, 401K, plus additional perks including a
competitive employee discount
Dog friendly offices
Travel to events may occasionally be required
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body
types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a
diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We
encourage everyone - especially those from marginalized groups - to
apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the
rider's brand of choice. We are always looking for creative,
innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to
our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your
qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply
and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
See what we are up to on,, and most importantly, our #.
Keywords: Specialized, Mountain View , USA Marketing Operations Project Manager, Advertising , Morgan Hill, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!