Principal, Product Marketing and Product Manager
Company: Inscopix, Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Principal, Product Marketing and Product Manager - SaaS - Life
SciencesInscopix, a neurotechnology company, developed a new SaaS
product that will greatly enable the pharmaceutical industry,
academic centers, and brain research initiatives to use their data
to make new discoveries in brain health. Data management and data
analysis in the life sciences industry is an unsolved problem.
Within one company, there are different groups conducting research
and making discoveries without a way to correlate the data and
create new findings. Our software product solves that problem, and
you will be the one to share this exciting message with our
customers and launch the success of our new product! As our
Principal, Product Marketing and Product Manager, you will lead our
Go-To-Market efforts and collaborate with our engineering and
product opportunities to identify market opportunities of our new
SaaS product. If you have an interest in empowering discoveries in
brain health, enjoy developing a consultative relationship with
customers and know how to market a Saas product, this could be the
right role for you!
Here is more detail about what you'll be doing:Business Planning
- Develop product roadmap and marketing strategies for SaaS
products to drive growth within the life sciences market
- Assess market needs, opportunities, competitive landscape, and
analysis software landscape.
- Present customer and industry insights to the leadership team
to facilitate conversations around product roadmap and
opportunitiesProduct Lifecycle Management
- Gather market intelligence, VOC (Voice of Customer), and work
closely with development teams to implement learnings into software
- Collaborate with our Director of Data Product and Analytics on
decisions for product features, optimal Saas product
configurations, and product introductions through a Product
Development ProcessProduct Marketing
- Define go to market strategy including market sizing, customer
segmentation, competitive analysis, feature definition, pricing,
and deal pipeline
- Create and execute on commercial launch plans for new products,
including development of key messaging and positioning for the
neuroscience and life sciences markets.
- Develop strategic, integrated marketing plans, including
customer segmentation, staging and execution of marketing
- Conduct sales training and ensure alignment of marketing plans
throughout the commercial organization and be the product
- Bachelor's degree. Additional degrees in business or life
sciences are a plus.
- 8+ years of experience in a product marketing, business
development, corporate strategy, or product development role in an
enterprise SaaS product (Minimum of 10+ years of work
- Experience with a start-up or growing product is highly
desirable. While someone with a life science background might make
the ramp up period faster, we'll also consider anyone that has
experience with a product that has data insights or AI has a main
feature or selling point of the product.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and uses a consultative
approach with customers and colleagues.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to present to
others in a way that builds trust and positive relationships.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and the ability to
influence across all levels of the organization
- Exceptional written skills including experience creating
content for customers (presentations, emails, campaigns and/or
other related relevant material).
- Since this role will require working with our engineers and
product team on-site as needed (approx twice a week), this role is
considered hybrid and requires being COVID-19 vaccinated.
Keywords: Inscopix, Inc., Mountain View , Principal, Product Marketing and Product Manager, Advertising , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!