Marketing Operations Coordinator
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWho are we and why should you join us?
- We help people change their lives. BetterHelp is the worlds
largest therapy service. We set out on a mission to provide
everyone with easy, affordable, and private access to professional
counseling: anytime, anywhere. To date, our network of over 20,000
licensed, accredited, and board-certified therapists have assisted
more than 1,000,000 people. Every month, our secure website and
mobile app facilitate over 5,000,000 messages, chats, voice calls,
and video sessions that help people face lifes challenges.
- Were taking mental healthcare to the next level. We combine
clinical care, cutting-edge technology and data-driven product
development to constantly learn, iterate, and improve. We are
relentless in our pursuit of better, always questioning the status
quo and discovering new ways to get things done and serve our
- We are a community that grows together - both professionally
and personally. Even with our exponential growth, our team is kept
agile and nimble, allowing you to have a huge impact and carve your
own path from day one. We invest in our teams well-being and
professional development because we know that business and
individual growth go hand-in-hand. You will move fast, remain
flexible, and be challenged every day. Join us!What are we looking
for?BetterHelp is looking for a detailed and process-oriented
person with an interest in marketing and compliance. BetterHelp has
a very large and quickly-growing marketing organization that is
dynamic with a lot of moving pieces and cross-functional
responsibilities. Were looking for someone to take on operational
duties and implement processes to keep us in compliance, streamline
marketing tasks, liaise between legal, partnerships, marketing,
external partners, and make things happen on the Marketing
team!What will you do?
- Provide guidance to partners regarding compliance matters.
- Review marketing and online content to ensure adherence to
- Streamline and enhance marketing user experience within the
- Actively support managers while coordinating with team members
to determine the proper course of action for any escalations.
- Work with business and process owners to develop effective
processes, policies, controls, and metrics that ensure effective
compliance of relevant standards.
- Assist the team in ad-hoc special projects.
- Be an integral part of the larger marketing team.What will you
- You will NOT worry about "runway", "cash left", or "how much
time we have until the next round". We have the startup DNA but
we're fully backed and funded, all the way to success.
- You will NOT be confined to your "job". You will get involved
in product, marketing, business strategy, and almost everything we
- You will NOT be bogged down by office politics, ego, or bad
attitude. Only positive, pleasure-to-work-with people are allowed
- You will NOT get yourself burned out. We work hard but we
believe in maintaining a sustainable work/life balance.
- Remote work flexible, PST (Pacific Time) schedule.
- Great written/verbal communication and interpersonal skill
sets, able to connect with all management levels, internally and
partner-facing, and collaborate with cross-functional teams and
- Core digital marketing disciplines basic knowledge, such as in
Affiliate Marketing / SEO / Social Media / Email Marketing.
- A multi-tasker, who works well in a fast-paced environment and
can adapt and pivot quickly, with strong project management
expertise and outstanding time management and prioritization
- Ability to address challenging issues while remaining
- Competitive salary & equity compensation
- Excellent health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Ridiculous perks program
- Office in the heart of downtown Mountain View, a three-minute
walk from Caltrain
- Commuter benefits, FSA accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase
- Building something that matters - loved by the people and
admired by the press
- Any piece of hardware or software that will make you happy and
- Awesome people to work with
- Nothing to slow you down
- Helping people live a better life, every dayThe base salary
range for this position is $65,000 - $90,000. In addition to a base
salary, this position is eligible for a performance bonus and
benefits (subject to eligibility requirements) listed here: Teladoc
Health Benefits 2022. Total compensation is based on several
factors including, but not limited to, type of position, location,
education level, work experience, and certifications. This
information is applicable for all full-time positions.At BetterHelp
we thrive on difference and individuality, and as part of the
Teladoc Health family, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. We never have and never will discriminate against any job
candidate or employee due to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sex,
color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, medical condition, marital status, parental status,
disability, or Veteran status.
Keywords: BetterHelp, Mountain View , Marketing Operations Coordinator, Advertising , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!