Marketing Manager I
Company: Russell Tobin & Associates LLC
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 14, 2022
A Fortune 500 Fintech Software company is looking for a
Marketing Manager to join their team! Apply Today! Engagement and
Lifecycle Marketing Team is looking for a fast moving,
customer-focused contract Marketing Manager to help develop
best-in-class monetization campaigns to drive funded loan
Using customer data, insights, and marketing automation tools, this
position will be responsible for creating and executing campaigns
that engage, retain and delight our Small Business customers
throughout their lifecycle.
- Design, launch, and manage multiple end-to-end customer journey
campaigns while maintaining optimal segmentation, frequency,
cadence, sequencing, and orchestration across email, IPD, push, and
- Identify the customer insights and data needed to construct
effective go-to-market strategies and quantify the resources
required to execute against those strategies.
- Identify key performance metrics or indicators to measure
success, both leading and lagging indicators.
- Partner closely with cross functional teams within marketing
(go-to-market managers, product marketing, marketing ops, creative
and development) to execute campaigns, as well as analyze
- Understand when and how to best engage with teams outside of
marketing (data ops, analytics, product, PMO) in order to move
- Own the deliverables, deadlines and measurement of campaign
automations in Campaign Manager, Braze or Eloqua to drive
conversion, unit growth, and revenue. Provide direction to build
program test plans.
- Perform and analyze A/B split testing along with
- Build and ensure on-time detailed program schedules - from kick
off to tracking codes to legal/compliance review to deployment and
results tracking, including managing stakeholder expectations and
communicating out project timelines.
- CRM marketer with 2-5 years experience in b2c or b2b digital
- Experience within retail or commercial lending, specifically
building customer journeys across multiple competing lending
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to understand data
sources, triggers, data mapping, campaign logic, and campaign
- Use of Campaign Manager or Braze a plus. Exceptional
executional and project/time management skills
- Passion and ability to be agile in campaign development,
execution and delivery of results.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects, stakeholders, and
- Ability to both create long term learning agendas and iterate
and learn quickly to.
- Developing customer journey maps for consumer loan
- Launching campaigns across multiple channels (email,
in-product, push, sms)
- Understand data sources, triggers, data mapping, campaign
logic, and campaign performance
- Ability to manage cross functional stakeholders for input and
- Orchestrating campaign automations across a portfolio of
- Proficient with Eloqua, Braze, Amplitude, Tableau
Click to Apply Today!
Keywords: Russell Tobin & Associates LLC, Mountain View , Marketing Manager I, Advertising , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!