Head of Social Marketing
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Come join the QuickBooks Global Brand Marketing team as a Group
Marketing Manager revolutionizing social programs driving the
QuickBooks brand and our US business. The brand social team in
Intuit's Small Business and Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) delivers
powerful social-first campaigns and always-on programming to
inspire and empower QuickBooks customers and prospects. In this
role, you'll partner widely across marketing, communications, and
customer success teams and work alongside our world-class creative
and media agencies to lead strategy, build and execute
high-performance social campaigns across all touchpoints in the
customer journey. Successful candidates will have impressive brand
and social marketing chops, experience across core and emerging
channels, and deep understanding of how social and digital
marketing can be leveraged to drive brand strategy and
What you'll bring
- Minimum 10+ years of brand and social marketing experience
(creative/brand/social/content), with deep and hands-on experience
across social platforms and tools.
- Ability to create and lead social marketing strategy in support
of brand and business priorities, providing strategic frameworks,
creative content ideas, and executional excellence.
- Experience in developing, scaling and leading strategic
end-to-end social media campaigns, working on integrated marketing
programs, and effectively prioritizing work across multiple
- Experience working internationally and on global brands
- Experience with Saas preferred, but not required
- Ability to self-start, manage projects, build relationships,
work cross-functionally, communicate, and influence in a highly
matrixed, large organization
- Experience in developing and pushing social marketing
initiatives with forward-thinking and boundary pushing point of
views, inspiration and drive.
- Ability in building, motivating and leading strong and
- Strong analytical skills and experience making recommendations
based on data from a variety of sources, including social
How you will lead
- Develop and execute breakthrough creative and innovative social
programs for key priorities within the Small Business and
Self-Employed marketing organization to drive brand and business
- Collaborate with partners across marketing, social, brand,
content, influencer, communications, and customer success teams to
ensure a consistent and relevant experience for our customers
across campaigns and all touchpoints.
- Partner with creative and media agencies on creative and
content development, media strategy, and measurement.
- Develop bold social initiatives to connect the QuickBooks brand
to culture in partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Design and execute tests to increase engagement and deepen
connections with customers and prospects through social media.
- Deliver insights to the business and drive continual
improvement through learning programs, testing, customer insights,
and market trends.
Keywords: Intuit, Mountain View , Head of Social Marketing, Advertising , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!