Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Intuit, the home of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint, Credit Karma, and
Mailchimp, is on a mission to power prosperity around the world for
consumers, small businesses, and the self-employed. Our Brand
Storytelling and Experiences (BSX) team brings that mission to life
through high-impact experiences around the globe that shape,
showcase, and demonstrate the power and meaning of Intuit. Our work
inspires people by bringing to life Intuit's position as a leader
in the FinTech world and by shining a light on our products and
As a Senior Copywriter for Intuit, you'll help create external
events and experiences, such as QuickBooks Connect. From kick-off
through production you'll be the hands-on copywriter on your
projects. The BSX team uses design thinking principles to create
experiences our audiences truly love. On this team, you'll play an
integral role as a master of copywriting craft that adds voice to
these experiences through the written word. And you won't do it
alone. You'll join a cross-disciplinary team executing with the
highest standards of excellence. The Senior Copywriter is part of
the BSX copy team and reports to the Creative Director, Copy.
What you'll bring
What you'll bring
- A world-class copywriting portfolio of original work that
demonstrates your talent and expertise for writing and
storytelling. We'd like to see examples that showcase your
copywriting work across campaign/event ecosystems.
- A deep understanding of industry best practices for creating
events as it relates to the copywriting craft.
- A collaboration mindset. As a hands-on copywriter, you'll be
responsible for the writing on your projects and you'll be part of
a collaborative, core team that includes designers, filmmakers,
producers, and strategists.
- An audience-first approach to your writing. You'll use empathy
and audience insights to inform your copywriting.
- An understanding of how to write within brand voice and tone
guidelines while bringing fresh, creative thinking to your
- A desire to write awesome copy that breaks new ground and
brings world class experiences to life for Intuit.
You may be a fit if...
- You have 5+ years experience as a copywriter with a focus on
writing copy for events and experiences in a branded environment,
either in-house or on the agency side.
- You are organized, thoughtful, and can be counted on to deliver
awesome copywriting at all times.
- You have experience with co-creation and/or design thinking
How you will lead
How you will lead
- This is a hands-on copywriting role leading the writing craft
on external-facing projects and events (live, virtual, and
- Develop themes and concepts and then drive the writing craft
through the end-to-end creative process.
- Open collaboration with creative, strategy, project management,
and stakeholder partners. Our team runs on co-creation and design
- Not content to rest on last year's success, you are plugged in
to culture and get excited by new trends, which you apply in your
- Understand how to live at the intersection of FinTech & small
business and make complex technology stories easy to understand
- Collaborate within the Intuit copy team to help develop and
evolve the Intuit Voice and Tone Guidelines.
- As a writer and lover of words, you have an editor's attention
to detail and take great care picking perfect words - you'd also
happily spend an afternoon debating the difference between "crispy"
Keywords: Intuit, Mountain View , Senior Copywriter, Advertising , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!