Senior Data Scientist, Marketing Analytics
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: January 15, 2022
OverviewIntuit's Small Business Group (SBG), a global team
serving the needs of over 2 million small businesses and
self-employed. We are rethinking how to power prosperity around the
world. This means dramatically rethinking how we can enable small
businesses and individuals to run their businesses with confidence,
and save time by using both our cloud solutions and our app
partners.The Data Analytics & Science team drives user growth and
retention using product insights and marketing channel optimization
for the Small Business Group. We are an exciting, growing and fun
team that works with industry- leading analytics tools, techniques
and best practices.We are looking for a candidate with deep
experience in marketing-centric data modelling and optimization. As
a senior data scientist in the marketing science team, you will
play a critical role in informing marketing strategy and decision
making. You will work cross functionally with marketing, sales,
finance, other analytics and engineering teams to drive measurement
and optimization of growth marketing efforts. You will be
responsible for building multiple marketing mix models to drive
improvements in scale and efficiency on existing marketing efforts
and planning for the future spend allocation.What you'll bring
- MS/PhD in quantitative fields such as Business, Math,
Statistics, Finance, Economics, or a related field with 3+ years
working experience in an analytics related role.
- Proficient in one of the following analytics tools, such as
Python and R.
- Efficient in SQL, Hive, SparkSQL, etc.
- Has built out media mix models that informed budget
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling and marketing
measurement, and a track record of solving problems with these
- Confident with machine learning techniques and sophisticated
analytics (e.g. regression, classification, clustering, time
series, econometrics, mathematical optimization)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to learn fast, and
confidence in taking ownership.How you will lead
- Develop, maintain and enhance media mix models to measure the
incremental impact of marketing campaigns, web tests and structural
- Bring innovation, agility, automation and continuous
improvements to existing models.
- Lead MMM model data collection, management and variable
- Lead analytics for big campaigns/initiatives/tests
- Must have good judgement with the ability to think creatively
- Communicate results and share actionable insights clearly,
concisely and confidently to the broad team and leadership.
Keywords: Intuit, Mountain View , Senior Data Scientist, Marketing Analytics, Advertising , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!