Marketing Analytics Lead, Small and Medium Business Marketin
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Marketing Analytics Lead, Small and Medium Business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of quantitative work experience in marketing analytics,
quantitative finance, risk modeling or a similar role.
- Experience in SQL and one scripting or statistical programming
language (e.g. R, Python).
- Experience in experimental design, causal inference and
regression and classification models. Preferred qualifications:
- Experience driving cross-product adoption and usage.
- Experience driving change and/or optimization in a business
context from insights gathered through quantitative analyses.
- Experience in consumer retail or commerce products.
- Experience working in a consulting firm or strategy and
operations in a technology company.
- Ability to present results of complex analysis compellingly to
both technical and non-technical audiences at an executive
- Effective strategic and organizational skills. About the job
The SMB Marketing team's goal is to become the most helpful company
to small businesses and will work across all Marketing teams and
areas to realize this goal. As a Marketing Analytics Lead on the
SMB marketing team, you will drive measurement, analysis and
testing initiatives to deliver a strong user experience for our
small business customers. You will enable marketers to deliver the
right products to small business customers, at the right time. Your
work will directly influence Google's strategy for crafting the
cross-product experience for small business customers and shaping
product roadmap. In this role, you will design and perform
statistical analyses that continuously improve our efficiency and
campaign impact. Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At
its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with
the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is
to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's
problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the
monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google
can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the
priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Drive analytics and strategy for global small-mid sized
business campaigns and co-marketing efforts with third-party
- Execute quantitative business analyses on marketing activity
performance metrics and product usage to generate insights and
identify opportunities for regional and global SMB marketing
- Develop and maintain reporting and dashboards for marketers to
self-serve data needs.
- Work with cross-functional teams to productize measurement,
modeling and other analytical processes. Location Google is proud
to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action
employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is
the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires
accommodation, please let us know by completing this form . To all
recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please
do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any
other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees
related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Google, Mountain View , Marketing Analytics Lead, Small and Medium Business Marketin, Advertising , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!