Partner Marketing Execution Specialist
Company: HH Global
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Title: Partner Marketing Execution Specialist
HH Global is a global marketing services group specializing in the
execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to
brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated
agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated Customer Brand
Experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East
and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most
successful and challenging brands in the world and is a market
leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global
marketing supply chains to unify and synchronize all customer touch
points across digital, print and retail media.
The HH Global proposition includes: Marketing Technology; Media
Asset Management; Creative Production; Artwork Management; Trans
creation and Adaptation; Marketing Procurement; Production
Management and Marketing Fulfillment.
Your focus will be supporting a well-known high-tech company s
Marketing and Sales teams across North America. You're a strong
communicator and project manager who is comfortable with data,
Excel, and enjoys getting into the details.
The Partner Marketing Execution Specialist will work closely with
Partner Managers and third party retailers to execute channel
marketing for in-store merchandising fixtures across Tier 1
partner. The role will focus on end to end project management of
displays/shippers to support seasonal campaigns and new product
launches. Responsibilities may include creative briefing
requests/reviews, production & shipping coordination, and budget
operations across partners.
* Support Partner Marketing team with product launch and
promotional campaign execution via end to end project management of
timelines, creative deliverables, and compiling campaign overview
* Manage merchandising projects end-to-end including internal
briefing, creative review, production coordination, store
* Work cross functionally to manage a number of campaign
deliverables, working with creative, sales, product, retail
operations, and finance teams.
* Responsible for building and implementing project management
infrastructure and tools
* Facilitate creative asset process- from briefing creative teams
to routing retailer creatives for client brand review and
* Facilitate partner trainings for creative toolkits and brand
guidelines, serve as retailer point of contact for creative and
* Develop weekly campaign execution reports (status summary) +
document executions via slide decks and spreadsheets.
* Aid in creation of partner materials, help in advance of partner
pitches, and coordination of partner needs (i.e. visits, strategy
meetings, tours, etc).
* Post campaign reporting: Follow up with partners for metrics/data
on campaign execution effectiveness and support partner managers by
providing analysis on the performance of the campaigns.
* Work with Retail Analytics team to plan and track ROI of partner
* Support budget execution, including partner specific budget
forecasting, helping to create and track SOWs, POs, invoices, and
flagging any budget risks.
* BA/BS Degree - Marketing Field/Business Administration
* 2-4 years of experience in partner management, marketing, sales
or design project management (experience within CE environment a
* Organized, extreme attention to detail
* Hungry self-starter who is happy & willing to get into the weeds
of projects / executions
* Strong proficiency in Google sheets + slides, Microsoft excel +
* Experience with project management / running projects with
multiple stakeholders + timelines
Consumer Electronics experience and/or working with a major
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law
Regular, predictable attendance is an essential duty
Competitive salary, full benefits package, 401(k) and generous
For California applicants, click here to read our Privacy Notice
for California Employees and Job Applicants.
For California: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants
with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: HH Global, Mountain View , Partner Marketing Execution Specialist, Advertising , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!