Senior Sox IT Program Manager
Company: Intuit Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Intuit's Finance team drives business growth and profitability
through strategic, financial and operational leadership. Come join
the Finance team as a Senior Sox IT Program Manager with the
Internal Audit team. Internal Audit supports the achievement of
Intuit's goals through trusted partnerships, objective risk
identification, and innovative audit services.ResponsibilitiesAs a
member of Intuit's Internal Audit team, collaborate with colleagues
and stakeholders to deliver operational, compliance and integrated
audits with special emphasis on system implementations,
cybersecurity and privacy. You are a driven manager who is looking
to put their auditing experience and technical expertise to deliver
on the Internal Audit Plan.As an individual contributor manager
(managing 3rd party resources in a co-sourced model) you will
conduct technology focused audits, including integrated audits. You
will work with the Engineering, IT, Security and Privacy functions
of this fast-paced, rapidly changing business, and directly with
key stakeholders to drive assurance and advisory audits. You are
excellent at communicating vertically and horizontally across the
company and will be comfortable working cross-functionally and
providing technical guidance to other teams within internal
audit.Core responsibilities include:
- Manage and direct the work streams related to IT SOX compliance
and application controls
- Provide technical support in the assessment, design and
implementation of ITGC requirements.
- Review control evidence for adherence to accuracy, completeness
and precision of control execution for all ITGC.
- Review test findings, facilitate the remediation of ITGC
control gaps, and escalate possible critical issues to senior
management within IT.
- Guide the planning, scoping and execution of audits primarily
in areas associated with technology and technology-related risks
(e.g. cybersecurity, privacy, and business resilience) including
reviews of new and enhanced products and supporting systems,
process changes and system implementations.
- Work with Security and Privacy teams to understand the
information security and privacy risk profile and use this
knowledge for audit planning and execution.
- Partner with security and engineering teams to lead and manage
and contribute to the ISO 27001 certification internal audit
- Review ISO 27001 controls testing and handle communications
with control owners and business partners
- Partner with management to design and implement and test
corrective action plans resulting from the ISO27001 assesmemt.
- Design, lead and execute audit programs, including security and
privacy audits, operational process reviews, system implementation
reviews, application and other IT-related risk areas. Create and
lead ad-hoc analyses of financial and IT data. -
- Work cross-functionally on technology implementation projects
to provide IT controls expertise and test controls to meet
information security and privacy requirements. Understand
applicable laws and regulations to provide a point of view on audit
requirements related to information security and privacy controls.
- Work with management and users to interpret the significance of
audit findings, conclude on findings, make practical
recommendations, and verify that remediation plans are
- Lead the report drafting process including framing of audit
observations within the relevant business context, formulation of
practical recommendations that balance stakeholder needs, and
development of useful insights for management.
- Demonstrate strong technical skills and understanding of key
security, privacy, agile engineering practices.
Keywords: Intuit Inc., Mountain View , Senior Sox IT Program Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!