Senior Accountant - Open due to promotion!
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or a related field
- 4-6 years Accounting experience. Preferably with individual
accounting, small companies or consolidated financial
- Full cycle payroll experience Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with
- Excellent organizational, time management and customer service
skills; detail-oriented; team player
- Proficiency in word and excel. Duties:
- You will work closely with another individual in the same
position Payroll/Senior Accountant.
- There are two accounts that handle payroll for 40 clients
entities with anywhere from 1 to 30 employees..
- Payroll is performed both Bi-weekly payroll, Semi Monthly and
- Review and verify timesheets, wage computations, and resolve
- Prepare Excel worksheets containing analysis of client
financial data such as broker analysis and construction or
investment history spreadsheets
- Generate client cash reports using Data faction accounting
software for monthly client deliverables and for in-house review of
client disbursements and updating disbursement reports
- Alerting Director or Manager to possible leads for
cross-selling and for client asset protection issues.
- Downloading data from brokerage, bank and credit card accounts
online into GL System for efficient and accurate record
- Review client disbursements for accuracy in payment and
- Perform monthly account and bank reconciliations to ensure
accuracy of records, reviewing same work when staff accountant is
available to perform reconciliations.
- Performing work of staff accountant when position is either
missing or temporarily out of office.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Mountain View , Senior Accountant - Open due to promotion!, Accounting, Auditing , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!