Cash Applications Specialist
Location: Morgan Hill
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Are you a Cash Applications Specialist looking for your next
move? Do you enjoy making a difference and helping people in a
fast-paced environment? Is working at a fast pace without
sacrificing the details your superpower?
If you were able to answer "yes" to these questions, we want to
talk to you!
We are looking for Cash Applications Specialist a to join our
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
* Manage the cash applications process taking payments received by
various avenues and applying it timely and accurately to customer
* Accept payments by credit card or other methods as needed.
* Reconcile any discrepancies in the monies received and the
customer accounts. Work with the Retail Finance team, market
developers, retailers and/or riders as needed.
* Work with the Finance team to address any issues that arise
during the month end process or other times throughout the
* Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting on the cash
* Periodically run invoices and statements for retailers or other
* Provide support for Retail Finance during the month end close
* Various other duties as needed from time to time.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
* Completed/Pursuing an associate's or bachelor's degree preferably
with an emphasis in business, finance and/or accounting
* Previous experience in payment processing preferred
* Extremely high attention to detail.
* Analytical thinker; ability to look into problems and provide
* Strong technical abilities in all Microsoft Office applications
especially Outlook and Excel
* Strong technical abilities in Tableau or other reporting
* Excellent communication skills in English
* Strong ability to multitask and work autonomously in a team
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change
lives. Our culture is one of passion, striving to break barriers
and have a positive impact on the world.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body
types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a
diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We
encourage everyone - especially those from marginalized groups - to
apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the
rider's brand of choice. We are always looking for creative,
innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to
our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your
qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply
and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
See what we are up to on LinkedIn, Instagram, and most importantly,
Keywords: Specialized, Mountain View , Cash Applications Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Morgan Hill, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!