Vice President Finance
Company: Robert Half
Location: Morgan Hill
Posted on: November 16, 2021
DUITES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consolidate Corporate and Regional Plant results. Maintain the
general ledger and accounting records in compliance with GAAP for
the organization and manage the closing process. Ensure accounting
records are accurate and updated timely. Manage Regional Plant
Controllers and local plant accounting.
- Prepare and issue financial statements and ancillary reports in
accordance with approved Finance calendar.
- Prepare monthly financial review and FP&A for CEO/CFO
review in support of meetings with Operations management and
Regional Plant Controllers and prepare timely MD&A of results
for senior management, Board of Directors and investors. (FP&A,
manage further staff)
- Integrate accounting reporting for acquisitions and assure
common accounting, Chart of Accounts, reporting and analysis.
Migrate accounting to Corporate reporting using Sage accounting
- Participate in M&A as necessary for Accounting issues.
- Collaborate with Regional Plant Controllers to resolve any
accounting issues resulting from operations.
- Oversee and issue weekly published 13-week Cash Flow
- Develop and maintain solid accounting policies.
- Ensure a strong system of internal controls exists and is
- Coordinate the annual audit, including preparation of external
financial statements and footnote disclosures.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Federal and state tax
returns. Ensures state and local tax compliance.
- Manage daily cash flow and availability reporting including
initiating borrowings and repayments under the revolving credit
facility, opening and closing new bank accounts, etc.
- Four-year degree in Accounting, business or related field from
an accredited college or university; CPA or CMA strongly
- Strong GAAP knowledge.
- National or large regional public accounting experience (3-5
years) a plus.
- A minimum of five years of Controller level experience
(manufacturing preferred but not required).
- Multiple subsidiary consolidation experience as
- A thorough knowledge of financial performance drivers,
accounting principles, procedures and systems with a solid
understanding of accounting, tax, treasury, cash flow, and internal
- Continual improvement mindset.
- Desire to lead and hold him/herself accountable.
- Highest ethical standards and values.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong PC skills including advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
required and proficiency in the rest of the Microsoft Office Suite
(Access, Word, and PowerPoint). Sage accounting software experience
a plus. Forecasting software experience a plus.
Keywords: Robert Half, Mountain View , Vice President Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Morgan Hill, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!